Yes, and vice versa also, provided that you have both Windows and Mac versions of the program installed and either one of them is license-activated on your flash drive.
Articles in this section
- I have lost my USB flash drive or computer, can I recover my files?
- How do I save my Vault to the Cloud?
- How do I disconnect and reconnect a Vault?
- Can I change the strength of the encryption?
- Can I encrypt a file with DataVault for Mac and then open it with DataVault for Windows?
- Is it possible to encrypt a large file (more than 4 GB) with DataVault?
- Is there a limit to the size or number of files that I can encrypt with DataVault?
- Are there certain files that I can not encrypt with DataVault?
- How do I get updates for DataVault?
- Do I have to pay for updates?