Yes, DataVault is equipped with a virtual keyboard. If the computer you are using has been infected with a keylogger, screen capture or phishing virus, DataVault will not stop them from running. However, if you use DataVaults Virtual Keyboard you can reduce the risk of these viruses stealing your password and gaining access to your files. Some ASCII special characters were inadvertently left out of the virtual keyboard when it was built. The virtual keyboard will be modified to include all standard keyboard characters in a future update.
Articles in this section
- How does Backup work in DataVault?
- How does Synchronization work in DataVault?
- How does Versioning work in DataVault?
- Do you offer protection against malicious software, such as key loggers or user tracking software?
- Can I give every Vault a separate password?
- Can I create a Vault on my server?
- How can I securely share a Vault with another DataVault user?
- Can I mount my DataVault as a drive letter in Windows or Mac?
- Can I access a vault remotely through a VPN connection?