Yes, as long as the VPN connection provides you with the same physical path that exists on the local machine.
Articles in this section
- How does Backup work in DataVault?
- How does Synchronization work in DataVault?
- How does Versioning work in DataVault?
- Do you offer protection against malicious software, such as key loggers or user tracking software?
- Can I give every Vault a separate password?
- Can I create a Vault on my server?
- How can I securely share a Vault with another DataVault user?
- Can I mount my DataVault as a drive letter in Windows or Mac?
- Can I access a vault remotely through a VPN connection?