Yes, all of the Secure Folders you create, have their own password. This is very important, since this vastly improves the safety of your files.
Articles in this section
- How Does File Versioning Work in DataVault 7
- How do I mount my Secure Folder(s) in DataVault 7?
- How does Synchronization work in DataVault 7?
- How do I repair a Secure Folder?
- Can I create a Secure Folder on my server or on my cloud?
- Does every Secure Folder need to have a separate password?
- How do Backup and Restore Functions work in DataVault 7?