Sometimes Secure Folders become corrupted and need to be repaired, in order to restore the file structure and make them usable again for the software. Please follow these steps to repair a Secure Folder:
- Open DataVault 7 and log-in
- On the Secure Folder overview screen, click on the cog icon of the Secure Folder that needs to be repaired
- Enter your Secure Folder password
- The Secure Folder Settings menu opens, now go to "Repair"
- Click the "Repair" button
- The folder will be repaired and is now usable again