With DataVault 7, it's possible to show your Secure Folder as a drive letter in Windows Explorer / Mac Finder. To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Install and activate DataVault 7.1.1 on your Windows or Mac computer;
- Open DataVault 7 and log in;
- If the Secure Folder you want is not shown in the open program, reconnect that existing folder;
- On the Secure folder you want to have mounted, click on the gear icon;
- On the open Dialog window choose "Mounting"
- Under Mount Options, in the Mount Location box, choose Drive letter;
- Save the Setting, close the program and restart your computer to save the change;
Note: A Secure Folder is displayed with a Drive Letter or in a Favourites Folder only after it is opened. A Secure Folder can only be opened with the assigned password.